This weekend was pretty uneventful. Ours usually are...we don't tend to do much but manage to stay busy at the same time!
Olivia started running fever Thursday night. So I kept her home Friday and took her to the doctor. We knew it would be either an ear infection or a virus. This time we got the virus diagnosis. So we came back to home to wait it out! Luckily by Saturday, she seemed better. She was still running a little fever, but nothing extreme. Saturday evening I was scared she was getting a stomach bug, as she got sick on the couch, but it was a one time deal (thank goodness!!!).
We planned to go to the zoo Sunday after church/nap but decided against it since she'd been sick.
After nap, Olivia woke up and requested we make cookies. Her daddy had recently been
We make these cookies at least every other week, if not every week.
With each week, she becomes a bigger and bigger helper. I'm convinced she will be making them completely by herself by the end of August....if only she were allowed to use the food processor and oven!
No comments:
Post a Comment