Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mommy's Day 2012

Mother's Day weekend was pretty uneventful.  Jason worked Saturday, so Olivia and I spent the morning running errands and doing our usual thing.

Sunday wasn't much different. We went to church, ate lunch, napped, then went to my MIL's for dinner.

 I requested that Jason NOT buy me anything, as I've been setting up my office and already spending a little extra money on a few things I want in there.  Having a nice room to sit and work all day is gift enough for me!  They did each give me a card, and Olivia made some things for me from daycare.



On more than one occassion, Olivia asked if it was Mother's Day.  I would reply with yes, and she would say "But you not a Mother!  You a mom!  You my mommy!". 

I'm sure in due time she will be calling me "Mother" on a regular basis....definitely something I am NOT looking forward to! Until then, I'll take "Happy Mommy's Day"!



No comments:

Post a Comment