Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa Came to Town!

Santa came to our house Saturday night after we all went to bed!


He even brought the four things on Olivia's list (and maybe a few extras).

1. A barbie

2. A robot

3. Cookies

4. A baby

For the past 2-3 weeks, this was her list....in this order...every day.


I didn't think Santa would bring a robot to a girl, but after she mentioned it every single day (and even suggested that I get one to match hers), I gave Santa a call and told him he better go ahead and bring her one.

She walked in the living room and immediately ran and grabbed the Barbie out of her stocking.


She was SO EXCITED about this $6 Barbie!


After she grabbed the Barbie, she started scanning everything and asked "Where's my robot?" Sure am glad Santa was able to get her one!


(love her face here....just pure joy)


Santa must have mistakenly given her a recorder. I bet it was meant for another house. It's currently hiding somewhere out of reach *wink*





Santa put a cookie in her stocking to fulfill her request.



Her stocking included a watch. For the record, if you ask what time it is, she will take a glance at her watch and say "Eighty-seven". It's always eighty-seven. Always. LOL


After going thru everything Santa brought, we just let her play for a couple of hours before getting ready and heading to my mom's house (5 hours away).




Christmas morning was so fun this year. Olivia was really into it and excited about everything. She has been looking for Elfie everyday. I keep having to remind her that Elfie won't come back until NEXT Christmas and that she's currently at the North Pole with Santa. Pretty sure she thinks I'm full of it.


1 comment:

  1. Love that it is always eighty-seven And love her cute kitchen! How did she like the robot?

    ReplyDelete