Monday, December 12, 2011

Lunch with Santa

We had lunch with Santa at my in-laws country club on Sunday. Olivia had been so excited about seeing "Ho Ho", as she primarily calls him. When she FREAKED at the Easter bunny this year, they told us that it usualy works if you make a list and tell them that they have to give it to them, which forces them to be a big kid. I was VERY happy I remembered this tip! The second it was time for us to see Santa, Olivia immediately started "I don't want to Mamma". I quickly reminded her that she had to give him her list so he'd know what to bring her, and just like the man told me...she walked up to him and handed it over! Yay!




The List:


She lists these things every time...in this order. Such a mess.

1. a Barbie (no clue where she learned about Barbies.....but she tells me every day that Santa is going to bring her one)

2. a Robot (????? - Santa is probably out of those this year)

3. Cookies (cracks me up)

4. a baby (doll, not a real one!)





I just snapped these pics with my camera. We won't have the official one for a week or two :(












There were lots and lots of crafts.



Gets better every year!





1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea about the list, I'll have to remember that next year! Riley is asking for a baby, balloon, helicopter and a wrench?? Where do they come up with these things:)

    ReplyDelete