For the 2nd (maybe 3rd, 4th) weekend in a row, we pretty much haven't done a thing other than ordinary weekend errands!
Quick rundown of this past weekend
Friday: Work, Dinner, Bed
Saturday: Post Office, Sprouts, Walmart, Nap, Church, Bed
Sunday: Church, Lunch, Nap, Gram E's for swimming/dinner, Bed
Super exciting, right?!?!
So, my pictures are out of order, but I'm too tired to re-do them!
Olivia DESTROYED her room on numerous occassions this weekend. She's usually pretty good about not making HUGE messes, but she was on a roll this past weekend!
Olivia and I made "healthy" banana nut muffins Saturday. I've made some type of bread/muffin every weekend for the past month or two. I don't know what's gotten into me! I use either all whole wheat flour or a mix of whole wheat/regular (this tastes better). I substitute natural applesauce for oil & butter, and I typically use some type of sugar substitute or greatly reduce the sugar content of a recipe. She always devours whatever I make (even the zucchini/blueberry bread last week)....but she only eats it as long as I serve it to her. If Jason tries to give it to her at breakfast, she refuses to eat it and acts like she doesn't like it. *sigh* She is SO stubborn.
All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. They always go too fast! But luckily the week is already moving along...it's been a ROUGH week so far at work, so I'm just hoping the rest of the week flies by.
Olivia and I made "healthy" banana nut muffins Saturday. I've made some type of bread/muffin every weekend for the past month or two. I don't know what's gotten into me! I use either all whole wheat flour or a mix of whole wheat/regular (this tastes better). I substitute natural applesauce for oil & butter, and I typically use some type of sugar substitute or greatly reduce the sugar content of a recipe. She always devours whatever I make (even the zucchini/blueberry bread last week)....but she only eats it as long as I serve it to her. If Jason tries to give it to her at breakfast, she refuses to eat it and acts like she doesn't like it. *sigh* She is SO stubborn.
All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. They always go too fast! But luckily the week is already moving along...it's been a ROUGH week so far at work, so I'm just hoping the rest of the week flies by.
Until next time.....!
No comments:
Post a Comment