Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We're Still Alive!

Well, it's been approximately a month since I've posted! That's definitely the longest period I've gone for sure! Since I've posted, we've had an ear infection, been to Hawaii, had another infection of some sort, have been potty trained (yay!)...and who knows what else! A few days before we went to Hawaii, my computer got a virus. I didn't have time to mess with it then, so we had to wait until I got back to have someone take a look at it. And even now...I'm not sure it's working 100%, but at least my pictures, documents, videos were all recovered.

So, here's just a little of what we've been up to in the past month...




We've played with baby Harper


...and with big brother Hudson!


We've laughed...






We've attempted to take pictures while dressed up, but a little girl I know usually isn't super cooperative.



We've been swimming



We've played games (she's a little addicted to a couple of them!)




We've made healthy blueberry muffins with whole wheat flour and applesauce (eh...need to perfect the recipe, then maybe I'll share!)








Hope you've all had a good month!


I hope to get a post on Hawaii soon. Be prepared for picture overload!



1 comment: