Olivia had her debut performance last Thursday night at the preschool's graduation ceremony. All of the various classes had really cute performances. The group Olivia was in was the 18 month-2 1/2 year olds. She performed nearly the whole time and I was very proud of her! Only about half of the kids actually did what they were suppose to do (although I'm not sure any of them were doing it in unison)! The other half were crying. I was proud (and a little shocked) that my baby was one of the ones not plagued by stage fright!
We took video, but I just don't feel like attempting to upload it at this time, so for now, I leave you with a few pictures (blurry ones, but pictures none the less)!
She saw me the second they walked on stage. She immediately started yelling "That's my mommy! Wook! My mommy!" I was so glad, as she pretty much looked right at me the entire time and I was able to get pictures of her pretty little face while Jason took video!
No comments:
Post a Comment