Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

As I mentioned in a previous post, Olivia and I were both sick for Thanksgiving. I didn't take one single picture from Thanksgiving Day! I was so disappointed with myself after I realized it, so maybe my Granddaddy will be able to email me some that he took! My good camera is in the shop, so all I had was my little one and it's just much more difficult to get decent pictures with it!

Anyway, back on topic.....we went to East Texas for Thanksgiving weekend with my side of the family, which we had not done in years. I just wish my sister and her family could have been with us too!!!


Gotta love these little legs....


Mom taught her to say "Tissss much!" and to open her arms wide in response to the question "How much do you love me?". It's soooooo cute!


Playing outside at Nana's house








Olivia with Papaw (I believe she pronounced it "Papo").




No comments:

Post a Comment