This past weekend, I had a Thirty-One open house to showcase our new Fall/Winter line. I welcomed children, as I didn't want to exclude those that couldn't locate a babysitter.....and boy, did the children come! HA! It was pretty wild in my house with one rambunctious 6 year old leading the troops! Next in line was a 2 1/2 year old, and the rest were all approximately 18-19 months. They ran and played and ran and played and yelled and ran....it was nuts, but fun was had by all!
We did manage to settle everyone down with an episode of "Yo Gabba Gabba". I think that lasted all of about 3 minutes! HA!
This little girl wasn't too interested in playing with all of the other kids. I think she was a bit overstimulated!

Princess Maggie in the place she's happiest....with the dogs!

Clancy and the kids stayed the night with us. This was after church and lunch and right before nap. Not the best time to try and get a picture of these three!

Olivia and precious Turner. Again, the best I could get!
No comments:
Post a Comment