On Sunday, we went to church, came home and ate chicken spaghetti, then mom had to leave to head back home. Olivia and I then took a nap and Jason cleaned/dusted our bedroom. Very nice since I LOVE LOVE LOVE naps and I RARELY get to take one any longer! All in all, it was a wonderful yet relaxing 2nd Mother's Day!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Mother's Day Weekend
Well, here I am about a week late posting this, as we've been without Internet much of the week. My mom came to town for Mother's Day weekend. On Saturday, we went to the FW Botanic Garden. We weren't able to stay as long as we would have liked, as I realized I forgot to take sunscreen with us. I swear sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find my mind again!
On Sunday, we went to church, came home and ate chicken spaghetti, then mom had to leave to head back home. Olivia and I then took a nap and Jason cleaned/dusted our bedroom. Very nice since I LOVE LOVE LOVE naps and I RARELY get to take one any longer! All in all, it was a wonderful yet relaxing 2nd Mother's Day!


On Sunday, we went to church, came home and ate chicken spaghetti, then mom had to leave to head back home. Olivia and I then took a nap and Jason cleaned/dusted our bedroom. Very nice since I LOVE LOVE LOVE naps and I RARELY get to take one any longer! All in all, it was a wonderful yet relaxing 2nd Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment