On Sunday, we woke up early and found that the Easter bunny had dropped off a little basket for Olivia. After going through her stuff in our PJ's, we got dressed and went to church and then headed to Mike & Elizabeth's for lunch and our annual Easter egg hunt. The hunt is for the adult kids (Jason, Emily, Deanna, etc.) and is usually fairly profitable! The first year they made me take part. If you know me at all, you know that I was like "Seriously, I'm not hunting eggs...I'm twenty-something years old". Well, they haven't had to talk me into it the last few years....not now that I know how lucrative it can be! :)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Olivia's First Easter Weekend
We went to dinner Saturday night for Jason's birthday. Olivia got to experience her first night out to a nice steak dinner (we went to Silver Fox). We sat in a room off to the side of the restaurant in case she became fussy...which she did for a minute, but we managed to keep her content most of the time and we were all able to eat a hot meal! All in all, it was a nice evening and Olivia was a pretty good baby girl.

On Sunday, we woke up early and found that the Easter bunny had dropped off a little basket for Olivia. After going through her stuff in our PJ's, we got dressed and went to church and then headed to Mike & Elizabeth's for lunch and our annual Easter egg hunt. The hunt is for the adult kids (Jason, Emily, Deanna, etc.) and is usually fairly profitable! The first year they made me take part. If you know me at all, you know that I was like "Seriously, I'm not hunting eggs...I'm twenty-something years old". Well, they haven't had to talk me into it the last few years....not now that I know how lucrative it can be! :)


On Sunday, we woke up early and found that the Easter bunny had dropped off a little basket for Olivia. After going through her stuff in our PJ's, we got dressed and went to church and then headed to Mike & Elizabeth's for lunch and our annual Easter egg hunt. The hunt is for the adult kids (Jason, Emily, Deanna, etc.) and is usually fairly profitable! The first year they made me take part. If you know me at all, you know that I was like "Seriously, I'm not hunting eggs...I'm twenty-something years old". Well, they haven't had to talk me into it the last few years....not now that I know how lucrative it can be! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad that you finally got some family pics. What a cute little family!
ReplyDeleteToo bad we couldn't get any good ones!
ReplyDelete