Sunday, April 5, 2009
The Weekend
We really didn't do much of anything this weekend other than hang out around the house. Jason worked in the yard a little bit, and we both did interior household chores. On Sunday, we took Olivia to her first day of church (which we plan to start doing on a weekly basis from now on). The church we went to was very contemporary and the music was especially loud. They really liked to rock it, which I enjoyed, but not so sure Jason did! Olivia seemed to enjoy looking around at everyone. At some point during the song service, she fell asleep, but the second the music stopped and the preacher began, she woke up. Luckily, she woke up very happy, but she was wanting to "talk". Every time I would look down at her (I was holding her), she would start cooing, which was adorable, but not the appropriate time! Then she went potty.....and not a quiet potty! It was fairly loud. Jason and I were both pretty embarrassed! After church, we went out for lunch and then headed to the grocery store. Like I said, not a real exciting weekend!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute pics with Daddy!
ReplyDelete