Thursday, May 30, 2013

Phone Dump --- 2 (or 3) months in Pics

If I've already shared some of this, my apologies....since I only post once in a blue moon, I can't remember what I have or have not shared :)

That being said, I just downloaded a lot of pics from my phone from the past few months...

How cute are they?!  She really does think they want to be her BFF.


I think this was Easter weekend...but can't remember for sure.  I let Olivia get her first real pedicure.  She usually just sits in the chair and gets her nails painted, but I went ahead and let her get the whole works. She loved it. 


We went to Build-A-Bear for the first time and purchased a ridiculously priced bunny she named "Sophie"...complete with princess clothes, an everyday outfit, shoes, panties, bows, a crown....you get the picture. 


Cute little gardener...


Jason and I ran our first mud race.  The obstacles were hard (i.e....tall...and I'm scared of heights!) but we had a really good time and would definitely do one again. 


What?!  He doesn't look like he had fun to you??? ;)


Olivia is the proud new owner of that large diamond she's been wanting....


Shared this one to tell you....well, that she's just adorable. Man, I love this child.


I took Olivia with me to a Mary Kay party.  She loved it. 


And is now an expert at makeup application. 


Jason and I went on a segway tour.  Apparently it's something middle-to-old aged couples do...as we were the youngest by at least 20 years, but we had fun anyway!  If you get the chance to do it, go for it.  It really was fun. 


We had a date night too -- which never ever happens!  Date day and date night?!  Yep - pretty much never!


Memorial Day we headed to the zoo....followed by Trader Joe's....naps...and to a gathering at a friends house for food, swimming and fellowship.  It was a nice day!



So there you have it.....my phone pics for the past couple of months.  

1 comment: