SANTA CAME TO OUR HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!!
He brought lots of goodies, including a doll house, a Cabbage Patch Kid, a car seat, a couple of games, and lots of other random things!
I'm in love with the dollhouse he brought.
Olivia immediately went for her stocking. She was so calm and pulled out each thing one by one and really looked it all over.
She loved having her own sanitizer! Sometimes it's just the small things!
Mommy! This is just the kind of toothpaste that I wanted!!!! lol.
Luckily, she loved her dollhouse...good thing, as Santa spent a pretty penny on it! He's hoping she will play for it for years to come!
Last, but not least, Olivia finally got her diamond she's been wanting for over a year! It's so tiny and precious. I love it. She, on the other hand, did express her desire for a big one (like mine), but she's since gotten over it and says she likes it and keeps saying "it's pretty pretty pretty".
Last night, Gram E and Papa gave her this teepee. We put it up after we were finished opening gifts this morning.
We were searching for Gracie....and found her in the teepee all by herself. I think she must like it!
Santa also brought snow with him this year. We've had snow 3 of the 4 Christmases since we've had Olivia. I'm not sure what this global warming is they all talk about!!!
This was just minutes after it started. She was SO EXCITED.
I promised her we could go back out later, so I'm sure I'll have more snow pictures to show. It's been snowing for at least 4 hours since these pics were take, so it's definitely a white Christmas!!
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope yours was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment