Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

Mom & Walter came to DFW for Thanksgiving this year.  EVERY year I'm TERRIBLE of getting Thanksgiving day pics...so here's the one I got this year of Olivia...with food in her mouth. Nice, huh.


On Friday, mom & I went to Pottery Barn Kids in Dallas to do a little Christmas shopping.  We both were able to get what we went for, so we were excited about that!

Friday night, we went to the Fort Worth Parade of Lights.








Olivia waved at all the floats.  She was so precious.


The parade was LONG.  I don't remember it being that long last year....we were all ready to go about halfway through, but Olivia wanted to wait and see Santa, so we waited.  He FINALLY came!


We had a good Thanksgiving weekend!  Now half of our house is sick, but we're thankful it waited until after the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment