I have a little news to share!
(NO....I am not getting a brother or a sister!)
My mom got a new job, and we are SO excited!
She put in her notice last week!
She has worked for the same company for nearly 9 years. She drives nearly 50 miles each way to get to work. Add in traffic, and she is in the car over 2 hours every day. That's over 2 hours a day she could be spending with me! Or washing clothes! Or grocery shopping! Or reading her Bible! Or watching TV! Or relaxing! Or doing puzzles with me! Or reading me books! Or snuggling with me!
So we are THRILLED that after 9 years, she will be working full time from home! We've already started converting the playroom into her home office (THAT I'm not quite as happy about)! She will also be working for her old boss, who she really liked! She'll also be doing something new....the start of a new profession, which I know is something my mom will enjoy as well! It is with a new company, but we know good things are ahead for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment